Rx30, as part of TDS, maximizes revenue and ensures compliance through value added pharmacy retail business services.
Reconciliation services track partially paid claims, late or lost payments and reconcile down to the penny. No money is left behind, ensuring optimal reimbursement and cash flow. Services begin 15 days earlier than other reconciliation programs.
- Personal account manager
- Claim-level reconciliation
- Payment tracking and recovery
- Monthly and annual reconciled claim summaries
- View detailed remittance information
Credentialing & Audit Assistance
Staying compliant with new FWA and HIPAA requirements is crucial for the success of your independent pharmacy. Instead of spending valuable time and resources trying to stay up to date, utilize the credentialing program from TDS.
- Dedicated account manager
- Customizable policy and procedure manual
- Training programs and employee monitoring
- Routine checks against OIG, GSA, and state exclusion lists
- Assistance if ever audited
Interested in learning why Rx30 is the leader in pharmacy solutions?
Our team is dedicated to the community pharmacy industry. Let us show you the difference a true partner can make.